Adware is term used to explain hateful software that loads advertisements onto your PC in an effort to spend money. If PC has been plagued by such unsolicited advertisements, you can fix it by installing and running some free software.
• Open a Web browser on PC and go to the download page for an anti-malware tool, such as the Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool, Malware bytes or Spybot Search & Destroy.
• Download the anti-malware tool to PC and double-click on the file to install the software.
• Open the software once it is installed and then press on the "Scan" button to verify PC for adware infections. This scan takes up to few hours, so be patient and stay for it to complete prior to doing anything else.
• Press on "View Results" to see a list of malicious software infections that the software found. Press on ones you desire to take out and then press on the "Remove" button.
• Again start your PC when encouraged by the software to do so. This eliminates any last traces of the adware programs from PC.