Good thing about establishing PC network is ability to simply share system resources. When you share system resources use other PCs whether those PCs are placed in next room or halfway across country. But to share those resources you require knowing how to map network drive to those remote PCs.
• Obtain name of PC or server to which you want to attach. If there is network share placed on that server or PC be sure to obtain that name also. E.g. if server is labeled "Myserver" and it has shared folder labeled "Myshare" you want both name of server and name of shared folder.
• Log on to PC and right click on "My Computer." Select "Explore" to open Windows Explorer.
• In "Tools" menu and pick "Map Network Drive". Then pick drive letter you want.
• Enter name of server or PC and name of shared drive or folder in "Folder" box. E.g. to access server known as "MyServer" and shared folder known as "MyShare," you must type "\\MyServer\MyShare".
• Click "Finish" to finish drive map. Now see collective drive in window Explorer.