The new series Valeo III of power created by the manufacturer Tacens come with excellent and inimitable features. Biomag presents new Valeo III Tacens throughout its range (models of 500W, 600W and 700W real power). At this time we will take stock of the new TACENS VALEO 600W III.
Among the major factors common to all these versions are the addition of a 139mm fan, reinforced with rubber anti-vibration, and integrate technology Tacens 0dBA II. This unique feature allows the supply fan kept fully stopped (0dBA) while the temperature inside the power permits. Thus, in normal use, the source behaves like a fanless supply - no fan -. The series also combines heat output tubes to the outside, giving it, even if possible, greater efficiency.
Like the fan, the source also has anti vibration rubber to facilitate the assembly process between the source and the box. Thus, we manage to reduce the level of internal and external noise source significantly. The models of 500W, 600W and 700W share also 80Plus Bronze certification, which guarantees efficiency above 85% (700W model reaches 89%), and a 99% active PFC so.
New TACENS VALEO III also have other benefits of high quality as its two independent +12 V rails for a more powerful and stable performance, and dual 8-pin connection to PCI-E card EMI shield. All of them comply with rules ATX 12V 2.2 and EPS12V 2.91.
• New unique patented technology 0db TACENS pro with external cooling heatpipe
• 139mm fan for ultra running only when necessary
• Extremely high efficiency up to 89% with 80 PLUS ® Bronze certification officer
• PFCactivo (pf> 0.99) for an extremely stable and efficient energy conversion
• modular cabling system with black netting
• Powerful dual rail +12 v rails for an extremely stable and powerful performance
• All electronic security protections including