Every device has its own age and a time comes when you need to replace it. Same is the case with a cartridge. Over a period of time, cartridges become old and no more repair or maintenance seems effective in restoring them back to their work. In such a situation, replacement is the best option. Let us now undertake the following steps and learn to replace a cartridge in inkjet printer.
1. Make sure that In Tray is down. Switch on the printer. In case the printer is already on then switch it off and restart it.
2. Open the top cover. The cradle moves to the center of the printer.
3. Raise the cradle latch (a sort of handle or key to hold cartridge on cradle).
4. Remove the cartridge out of the cradle.
5. Remove the replacement cartridge from its packing and carefully remove the plastic tape.