The KODAK SCANMATE i1120 is equipped to scan right out of the box, with one easy PC connection and instinctive package application. With the Smart Touch feature, you can simply pre-program up to nine scanning functions; along with the file formats you require them in (PDF, TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP, and searchable PDF).
Scan everything from a business card to documents up to 86 (34 in.) long, in color, grayscale, black and white, one-sided or two. Yet when they’re flawed, Perfect Page technology can make examine imagery look improved than the original. This robust desktop scanner gives you all the ease, flexibility, dependability, and quality you want, at a price that’s just where you want it.
• Reliable paper handling to minimize re-scans
• Automatic document feeding for quick processing
• Versatility to handle many types of documents
• Bundled software that adds real value
• Plug and Play simplicity and ease of use
• High-quality imaging for accuracy and legibility
• A price that makes it all very affordable
• Best-in-class service warranty from Kodak
Recommended Daily: Volume From a few dozen, to 1,000 pages or more!
Throughput Speeds (portrait, letter size) Bitonal/grayscale/color: Up to 20 ppm/40 ipm at 200 dpi
Optical Resolution 600 dpi
Maximum Document Size 215 × 863 mm (8.5 × 34 in.)
Minimum Document Size Single-sheet feeding: 50 × 63.5 mm (2 × 2.5 in.)
Multiple-sheet feeding: 63.5 × 125 mm (2.5 × 5 in.)
Feeder Up to 50 sheets of 75 g/m˛ (20 lb.) paper
Connectivity USB 2.0
Bundled applications TWAIN, NEW – ISIS Drivers, STI and WIA drivers, KODAK
Smart Touch, NUANCE PAPERPORT or NUANCE PAPERPORT PRO (for Asia), NUANCE OMNIPAGE, PRESTO!BIZCARD