This elegant, low-cost scanner allows easy scanning at your fingertips. Excellent scans of photos, slides and negatives. About intuitive software allows you to edit and optimize results? Documents for easy archiving and managing scan. 4800 x 9600 dpi 1 and 48-bit color prints make excellent digital images that can comfortably pass on. The included software corrects red eye, improve contrast, refreshes faded colors and removes dust and scratch marks.
Simultaneous scanning of multiple documents - up to four slides, five negatives or three photos in format 10 x 15 cm. The images are stored as separate files. Impressive results when scanning pages of books, framed pictures and three-dimensional objects (such as jewelry or collectibles). Important documents can be converted into easy to archive PDF files. OCR software converts documents into editable text. Useful shortcut keys for quick copy and scan to email.
4800 x 9600 dpi 48-bit color depth, built-in can take four or five Einzelnegative slides, 3D objects to scan, 4-touch buttons: scan / copy / scan to e-mail / Scan to PDF, Red-Eye Removal, Helligkeits-/Kontrastverbesserung restoration, dust and scratch removal, color restoration, HP Document Manager, HP Photos mart Essential, OCR software included, Hi-Speed USB
• Optical scanning resolution: Up to 4800 dpi.
• Bit depth: 48 Bit.
• Grayscale: 256.
• Multi feed detection: No.
• Capacity of the automatic document feeder: No.
• Adapter for transparencies: Built-in transparency unit, four or five slides Kleinbildnegative.
• Scan speed: Color photo (10 x 15 cm) to file: about 9 sec for multiple image scan, up to 28 sec for scanning individual images, slide in to file: up to 7 sec for multiple image scan, up to 26 sec . when scanning individual images, OCR A4 text page to Microsoft ® Word: up to 28 sec for single image scan; color photo (10 x 15 cm) for sharing / e-mail: up to 21 sec for single image scan; A4 pdf file in e-mail: up to 28 sec for single image scan.