When somebody deletes computer's history, oftentimes it makes immediately suspicious of what he was doing on computer. If curiosity gets best of and want to check computer's history after someone deletes it, you're in chance because computer keeps backup copy of every deleted history on it in file known as index.dat file. Checking deleted history just consists of ruling index.dat file and opening it with suitable software.
• Click "Start," and click "Search."
• Click "Tools" from flat menu bar at top of "Search" window. Scroll to and click on "Folder Options." Click on "View" tab.
• Click simmers next to "Show hidden files and folders." Uncheck checkmarks next to "Hide extensions for recognized file types" and "Hide secluded operating system files."
• Click "Apply" to relate folder changes, and click "OK" to exit "Folder Options" window and revisit to "Search" window.
• Tick "All Files and Folders" in "C Drive" to place seek parameters. Type "index.dat" into explore bar, and click "Search" button.
• Download and put in ".dat" file booklover to PC if don't previously have one.