The front three left, center, and right speakers frequently noise best when situated with their tweeters important to the similar tallness as a bench listener's ears. In some case, attempts to keep the center speaker near the similar height as the left and right speakers.
• System Components:-Subwoofer, 5 speakers, Control unit
• Speaker Type:-Active
• Nominal (RMS) Output Power:-315 Watt
• Max (RMS) Output Power (Total):- 630 Watt
• Response Bandwidth:-35 - 20000 Hz
• Output Level (SPL):- 103 dB
• Audio Amplifier:-Included
• Built-in Decoders:-DTS 96/24, DTS decoder, Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II
• Speakers Included:-2 x Right/left rear channel speaker - 40.5 Watt - Wireless, 2 x Right/left channel speaker - 38 Watt - Wired, 1 x Center channel speaker - 42 Watt - Wired , 1 x Subwoofer - 116 Watt - Wired
• Driver Details:-Subwoofer: 1 x Subwoofer driver - 6.5"