Remote Internet cameras are managed through web-based command center. Presuming you installed security system on a network, and cameras are connected to PC, it is easy to extend that LAN to WAN. Then you can stream video and operate camera remotely on Internet.
· Install control application on PC and fix cameras. Connect cameras to PC from LAN. Connect PC to Internet. Follow commands provided and that are precise to selected video security system.
· Subscribe to web-based command center. The web address will be precise to video security system and will be listed in instruction manual. Subscribe to the best service.
· Log in web based command center remotely.
· Select established website. Setting up more than one site is also possible.
· Select live camera to monitor; choose option which enable to go from various cameras or select Multiple View, to see all cameras simultaneously.
· Click "Digital Pan, Tilt Zoom" on live view window and interface will come up. The live view picture will display and camera selection will be pointed.
At left of live view picture an arrow will be there. That's Pan Left arrow. Select it to pan left. On right hand side, another arrow will be there. That's Pan Right button. The tilt buttons will be at top and bottom. The zoom range will appear as a slider control, marked as “ + ”and a “ - ”within magnifying glass icon or something similar.
· Use controls to pan, zoom and tilt camera on an object.