To fix this problem follow the given steps:
• Right click on Computer and then Click on Properties.
• Click on Advanced System Settings.
• Click on settings in Performance under Advanced Tab.
• Click on Advanced Tab in Performance Options Window.
• Click on Change and unmark “automatically manage Paging File size for all drives”.
• Choose C:/drive and then choose “System Managed Size”.
• Click Set and then Click OK.
• Now reboot the PC when it prompts for a restart.
First of all i want to thank you all for giving me this valuable suggestion. These suggestions have worked for me.