Setting it up
1. Initially, confirm you're running Windows 2000 or XP. Sad to say it does not function in Vista.
2. Download the installer (standard 32-bit) (XP x64).
3. And Run the downloaded file to create the install wizard. It has dull outline text, so just be clicking next. And select the typical and complete installs do the similar thing, Custom lets you modify where it gets installed.
4. Now the file Size feature is accessible to Explorer, but Explorer isn't presenting it yet. Unlock an Explorer window in Details view.
5. Just right click on the column headers to spot a list of columns you can attach. Select the Folder Size.
6. Currently we can restore the accessible Size column with the fresh Folder Size column. Again Right click on the column headers and uncheck the Size column. Pull the Folder Size column header to wherever Size used to be.
7. Create this the default outlook for all folders. Go back to the Folder Options from the Tools menu. And search for the View tab and click on Apply to All Folders.
Look in the Windows Control Panels to locate the Folder Size control panel. If you're in the puzzling group analyze in XP, where it says Pick a category, and click on Switch to Classic View in the left-hand pane. And then vision as Icons.
Make use of the control panel to adjust the sizes are shown. Also discontinue the service to end any background movement.
So it crash all once in a while, and sluggish down your PC. That's no cause to uninstall it. Well, if you actually want to, make use of the Add or Remove Programs from the control panel. You'll have to physically repair the columns in Explorer too.