If you need to track down the product key united with your operating system, download and run one of some free moderator utilities.
Place Your Product ID
• Right-click the "My Computer" icon on your desktop. If you don’t see this icon, press the Windows "Start" button and right-click the "My Computer" icon in its place.
• Choose "Properties."
• Choose the "General" tab. The Windows XP result ID is situated linking the "Registered to" and "Computer" title.
• Place Your Product Key
• Turn on to the Product Key Finder, Win KeyFinder or Keyfinder Thing site.
• Press the "Download" or "Download Now" connection. Save the resulting file to your PC when encouraged.
• Double-click the icon of the file you downloaded in Step 2 if you chosen Product Key Finder or Win KeyFinder. If you chosen Keyfinder item, open the ZIP files you downloaded in Step 2, press the "Extract" or "Extract All Files" button, save the archived files to your desktop, and double-click the "KeyfinderThing" icon.
• Press the "Windows XP" key or icon in the program window. The 25-character value nearby to the tag represents your produce key. If you use Product Key Finder, the key come into view on your monitor automatically.