If you contain a wireless modem with all the Ethernet ports occupied, you contain no further choice than to connect one more desktop to it wirelessly. For this, you must have a wireless adapter for your PC and a modem with its wireless features facilitates.
• Put in the installation CD for your wireless adapter keen on your CD-ROM drive and let it to run.
• Attach the adapter to own PC's USB slot.
• Again start your PC when the driver installation and connection has finished.
Connecting to the Wireless Modem
• Position your mouse at the bottom-right side of the taskbar--the bar at the bottom of your desktop holding the Start menu--and press the small arrow pointing away from all the icons. This will display all hidden icons.
• Right-click the icon of a check with signals emitting from it and press "View Available Wireless Networks." This carry’s up a monitor listing all the networks within your PC's range.
• Choose your router's name in the list and press "Connect."