The various Wireless-N Ethernet Bridge with Dual-Band can build a wired Ethernet-altered device a part of your wireless network. It's optimized for streaming video to reduce glitches. It's ideal for wirelessly sharing music, photos, movies, and other files around the home. Since the Bridge is based on dual-band Wireless-N, it works with any device supporting Wi-Fi standards, and is compatible with Wireless-G, -A, and -B. link digital video recorders, set-top boxes or PC to your Wireless-N network. Convert your wired-Ethernet storage device, printer, camera, scanner, notebook, or desktop for wireless connectivity.
- Add Wireless-N (802.11n draft 2.0) network connectivity to any wired-Ethernet device
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n draft 2.0 (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), 802.11g, 802.11b and 802.11a standards
- WI-Fi certified to ensure interoperability
- Works without drivers on Windows, Macintosh, Linux and game consoles anything with an Ethernet port.
- Industrial-strength wireless encryption WPA2 to ensure security
- Easy-to-use setup wizard
- Equipped with one 10/100 auto-crossover (MDI/MDI-X) port
Device Type: Wireless Ethernet Bridge
Wireless Network Standards: IEEE 802.3u
IEEE 802.11n [draft 2.0]